Liv's cute friend Megan B. gave her a butterfly craft set for her birthday. She was in heaven...CRAFTING and BUTTERFLYS! They are hanging in her room above her bed. It was a perfect gift! THANK YOU!!!
Your little girls could not be any cuter! I can't wait to see your little boy. When are you due? I would love to come and play with you and your girls. You're always doing such fun things! Love ya.
So I look at blogs more often than I blog myself, but that's not really saying much. HOWEVER I check your blog out all the time and I'm always amazed that you've blogged at least twice since the last time I've looked..... How do you have the time?!? You are an inspiration!
5 comments:
how cute! I want to see them hanging (:
They turned out so cute! I knew she could do it even though the box said she couldn't! I want to come see the real thing! Love you Liv!!
Your little girls could not be any cuter! I can't wait to see your little boy. When are you due? I would love to come and play with you and your girls. You're always doing such fun things! Love ya.
Cool gift. I'll have to remember that one if we get invited to another girl party!
So I look at blogs more often than I blog myself, but that's not really saying much. HOWEVER I check your blog out all the time and I'm always amazed that you've blogged at least twice since the last time I've looked..... How do you have the time?!?
You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment